Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka products have stood the march of time, seeing me through countless practices, classes and workshops, like good friends helping me each step at a time. That the company is as committed to providing the community with the highest quality materials as it is to the environment makes them one I am happy to support.

-Angela Tomassetti
Chicago, IL

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Liana Sheintal

Liana Sheintal

Washington, DC

Why Manduka?: Being on my MANDUKA mat allows me to truly connect with my yoga practice, as I have no physical distractions/limitations on it. I have confidence that the mat will support me in anything I try.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Flow, Power

Practice with me here: George Town Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Liana truly lives her yoga both on and off the mat. Joyfully dedicated to her practice and her students, Liana empowers all who come to yoga to live it as fully and as happily as she does, whatever their level of fitness or experience. Known for her bright smile and infectious warmth, Liana infuses her classes with the same spirit of nurturing care. With a background in gymnastics and college cheerleading, Liana soon discovered her passion for yoga after graduating from the George Washington University in 2002. After four enjoyable years working in Development at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, she has now made yoga her full time career. As well as teaching her beloved classes, Liana guides the kula of Georgetown Yoga on a daily basis through her role as studio manager, and is an active part of the yoga community via her role as an ambassador for Manduka and Lululemon Athletica. She recently completed the Yoga Works teacher training at Georgetown Yoga and is a 200-hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) through Yoga Alliance. Liana has drawn inspiration from all her teachers, including David Swenson, Kino MacGregor, and Dave Oliver.