Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Whether it's the feet or the hands, the Manduka gives you the grounding and stability to uplift your daily practice!

-Dimitris Papadakis
Attica, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Natasha Rizopoulos

Natasha Rizopoulos

Los Angeles, CA

Why Manduka?: The Manduka PROlite™ is the PERFECT mat for any kind of vinyasa based practice. It combines the ideal proportion of stick and slide, and makes transitions smooth and fluid. I love it and recommend it to all my students.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice the perfect transition from Chaturanga to Up Dog; it has exactly the right proportion of traction for the hands and slide for the toes!

Yoga Style: Ashtanga

Practice with me here: YogaWorks

Recent Updates

2010/09/24 - Master Class with Natasha Rizopoulos at Down Under Yoga . When:12-2:30pm. Read More
2010/10/22 - Master Class with Natasha Rizopoulos at Down Under Yoga . When:12-2:30pm. Read More
2010/10/16 - Open Your Hips- And Open the Door to Everything Else... Where: Blissful Yoga, Glendale AZ. When: 10:30-1:00pm Read More
2010/10/16 - Wring It Out- The Joy of Twisting... Where: Blissful Yoga, Glendale, AZ. When: 2:00-4:30pm Read More
2010/10/17 - Fearless Upside Down- Demystifying Headstand and Shoulderstand. Where: Blissful Yoga, Glendale, AZ. When: 10:30am-1:00pm Read More

Description/Bio

Natasha has been teaching at Yoga Works in Los Angeles since 1997. She is the featured teacher in Yoga Journal’s “Step-by-Step” Home Practice DVD series and has appeared in magazines and on television, as well as in the book of photographs “Yoga: A Yoga Journal Book.” She is a contributing editor for Yoga Journal and writes the Basics column, as well as the on-line column “Ask the Beginner’s Expert” (www.yogajournal.com). In addition to her classes in LA, Natasha travels extensively, teaching at conferences and leading workshops and teacher trainings around the country.