Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I find myself congratulating practitioners on their new Manduka mats like they've just birthed a baby. I just want to hold it and look at it for awhile. Meanwhile, my grandpa Manduka Pro doesn't get the looks he used to, but he is ever faithful and ready to roll out to any occasion.

-Cypresse Emery
Albuquerque, NM

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Larissa Ortiz

Larissa Ortiz

Boulder, CO

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mat is by far one of my most favorite possessions. I adore practicing on this mat. The past years that I have spent practicing on crappy mats has made me appreciate my Manduka and how much it enhances my practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Om Time

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Larissa has been practicing yoga for over 10 years, beginning with 3 valuable years of self-instruction. Larissa has studied various styles of yoga but has most recently been influenced and inspired by Baron Baptiste. Over the years, yoga has brought profound strength and stability to Larissa’s life both on and off her mat, and has seen her through two healthy pregnancies. Larissa compassionately creates a space in her classes for her students to slow down and re-discover themselves. Although Larissa’s classes are both physically and mentally challenging, they maintain a lightness and humor that almost allow you to forget you are working so hard. When not practicing, Larissa is usually surrounded by her two beloved children, Jaden and Alec.