Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I had the original Black Mat® PRO, then the PROlite™ and now the eKO Lite™. Manduka has taken me on a “yogagical” journey.

-Stella Valente Wilkins
Los Angeles, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kristin Campbell

Kristin Campbell

Whistler, Canada

Why Manduka?: I always recommend the Manduka Black Mat PRO to my students. I tell them "spend the extra bucks, you'll never have to buy another mat! in your life". It holds you, it supports you and your boney areas, it doesn't peel, shed or stretch out, it's consistent. I have enjoyed my mat for 3 years now and it still looks brand new. Now that's a sustainable mat!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice rooting.

Yoga Style: Hot Yoga, Yin

Practice with me here: Neoalpine - a YYoga Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Locally, Kristin teaches Hot, Flow, Power, Core, and Yin Yoga classes. Globally, Kristin leads Teacher Trainings and Yoga/Surf Retreats.
Kristin’s wildly playful, loving and compassionate spirit shines through her teaching style which is largely flavoured by her training in Anusara, Baptiste Power Vinyasa, Bikram Yoga, Ayurveda and Mastery Meditation.
Kristin classes are a passionate offering of sweetness coupled with a commanding presence, using a precise dialogue to convey key alignment principles that will enhance your practice and modifications for those who need them.
Always beginning with the remembrance of intention and self- awareness, Kristin hopes to inspire you to give of your best in order to become more of who you already are.
To find out when I'm teaching, www.yyoga.ca/neoalpine
To say hello, kristin@yyoga.ca
Join us on facebook, Neoalpine - a YYoga Center