Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I feel that my manduka mat is my home. I spend more time on my mat than in my bed. It's my safe place, my support, and where I feel most in the moment.

-Lara Falberg
Columbus, Ohio

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Reegan Lessie

Reegan Lessie

San Diego, CA

Why Manduka?: I use to literally dig a hole in my yoga mats. When I started to practice on my Black Mat® PRO, I felt like I had been driving a VW with my past mats and the Black Mat® PRO was like driving a Rolls Royce. I have a really hard floor at my studio and always had to double up my mat and now the Black Mat® PRO is all I need. Luxury and eco-friendly, what more could you ask for? I LOVE my yoga mat and I will have it forever!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Yoga80

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Reegan Sarah Lessie opened Sorrento Valley Yoga with the aspiration to create an environment that is approachable for all levels and styles of yoga. A life long community member of North County, San Diego, Reegan has created a beautiful studio, calling upon her ten years of practice and instruction. Introduced to yoga through Ashtanga and Bikram, Reegan received her first certification in 2001 from the Vitality Healing Center in Solana Beach. In 2002 she received her Bikram certification from Bikram Yoga College of India Headquarters in Los Angeles. She promptly put her training to use as an instructor in the Bikram studios of Encinitas, Oceanside, San Clemente, and La Jolla. Also during that time, Reegan held a three-month guest instructor position at the Bikram studio of Auckland, New Zealand. On top of that she taught a vinyasa style class in Encinitas. Reegan has enjoyed the opportunity to develop and refine her personal practice as both student and instructor. She continues to do so with every new class. An avid cook, Reegan loves being the oldest of her 27 cousins and never passes up the opportunity to cook for the entire family.