Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka has over 2000 hours of practice on it. It is the magic carpet that has been my foundation for the last 6 years. I tell people, they can keep buying $20 mats, or they can buy one Manduka. It is the only mat we sell at my studio.

-Toni Farris
Plano, TX

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Rina Jakubowicz

Rina Jakubowicz

Miami, FL

Why Manduka?: I always know my practice will have a good foundation when I am on my Manduka Mat. I feel supported when I have to accomplish challenging poses on my mat and when I think about our endurance together throughout the years, it brings a smile to my face.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice with a more solid foundation both physically and mentally. My Manduka helps me feel grounded and secure so that whatever pose I am attempting and practicing, I am certain I am doing the best that I can; therefore, feeling content and peace at all times. Thank you My Manduka!

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Rina Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Rina Jakubowicz is a teacher of teachers. She is teaching her third 200-hour Teacher Training course, registered by the Yoga Alliance. She has written her first book, Choosing Inner Peace and has traveled internationally to host workshops and retreats. She is trained to teach Vinyasa, Ashtanga Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga classes along with yoga philosophy, pranayama(breathing), etc. She always puts together a well-rounded class, and is well known for her detailed explanation of the poses. As a practitioner and teacher, Rina emphasizes proper alignment to maximize performance and prevent injury. She focuses on dissecting each pose or action, helping to accelerate student advancement. In addition to her group classes, Rina provides private instruction, corporate instruction, children’s yoga, seminars, retreats and workshops.