Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice anywhere and everywhere, because my travel mat is always in my suitcase wherever I go.

-Barbra Noh
Munich, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kelly Mcbride-Quinn

Kelly Mcbride-Quinn

Columbus, OH

Why Manduka?: Manduka means true quality: of brand, of merchandise, of performance, of service

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice patience and awareness.

Yoga Style: PreNatal, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: The Bodywell LLC

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Kelley McBride Quinn has over 30 years in the fitness industry. Over the years she has taught a variety of group exercise classes: such as step, hip hop dance, prenatal fitness and Spinning®. Kelley’s first venture onto a yoga mat was in 1992 as a fledgling student, and a very stiff one at that! It wasn’t long before Kelley was teaching yoga classes at many of the health clubs where she taught aerobic classes. She holds certifications from YogaFit, Integrative Yoga Therapy (200-hour level), ShivaShakti Synthesis (500-hour level), and Whole Birth Yoga. Kelley is also a fully certified Pilates mat and apparatus instructor and is the owner of The Bodywell, a private yoga and Pilates studio in Columbus, Ohio.

The mission of The Bodywell is to journey with each client towards a state of complete wellness in body, mind, and spirit through the therapeutic fitness methods of Joseph Pilates and the healing power of yoga. The environment at The Bodywell is at first welcoming in luxurious comfort, with a sense of familiarity, and affords complete privacy. Unlike some studios that might crowd you into the same space with other trainers, clients and classes, The Bodywell offers private, personalized instruction where you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the work without distraction.

Kelley’s training philosophy is to focus on the unique and completely individual needs of each client, and teach them how they may, through awareness of movement and breath, reconnect with their bodies and minds.