Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The best and most beautiful mats in the world may not only be seen with your eyes, they must be felt with your soles.

-Jenn Perell
San Francisco, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Robyn Linn

Robyn Linn

Miami, FL

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka represents a holistic integration of inner peace. The mantra that I feel from Manduka is oneness, sustainability and intention. My practice has improved tremendously with my Manduka by allowing me to remain grounded and connected to the Earth.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice connection. Each time I step onto my Manduka I have a new, refreshing experience. It allows me to feel more connected to my body and establishes a stable foundation for my practice on the mat, which brings me strength off the mat. When you step onto a Manduka, It brings an internal awareness that guides your practice from the moment you begin your first breath to Svasana and beyond.

Yoga Style: Meditation, Sivanananda, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Hot Yoga of Delray

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Robyn Linn grew up in Western Massachusetts and spent eight years as a competitive cheerleader. She attended the University of Miami, Florida—in 1999—where she began practicing and studying Ashtanga-Vinyasa, Hatha and Sivananda Yoga. In 2007, Robyn studied yoga at the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre ashram in Nassau, Bahamas. She has taught in renowned gyms including The Sports Club/LA, Equinox Fitness, The Biltmore Hotel & Spa, as well as private studios. She also serves as an intuitive energy healer with an angelic singing voice, working with healers and musicians all over the world to learn, play, and experience pure bliss through the essence of life. In addition, Robyn is a poetess, professional writer and editor, producer and radio host with over ten years experience working with publications such as Yoga Magazine/Mind-Body-Spirit (UK), The Miami Herald, Vegetarian Times Magazine, Florida Travel + Life, among others. Visit her Web site for more information: http://www.yoga-divine.com