Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice.. being present.

-Amber Tande
Seattle, WA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Rusty Wells

Rusty Wells

San Francisco, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I have been using my Manduka mat for many years. I stand by the quality. (I stand on the quality. I backbend and forward bend and twist on the quality.)

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Bhakti Flow

Practice with me here: Urban Flow

Recent Updates

2010/08/25 - Rusty is the founder of Urban Flow, a donation-based yoga studio in San Francisco. Read More

Description/Bio

Rusty Wells is a yogic messenger in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. He infuses his joyful, energetic, and often mind-blowing classes with his belief that we can best serve others and heal ourselves through unconditional love and devotion. To this end, he passes along his profound gratitude for breath, body, and mind through yoga's time-honored practices. An experienced instructor and humble student, Rusty teaches exclusively at Urban Flow in San Francisco, a donation-based studio which opened January 2010, and leads teacher trainings, retreats and workshops around the world. His classes are an experiential explosion of music, sweat, stillness, and energy that will open your heart and leave you overflowing with bliss.