Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice sacred fun! The joy of laughing at my own silliness and being engaged in loving who I am.

-Silvia Mordini
Seattle, WA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Don Glauber

Don Glauber

Vestal, NY

Why Manduka?: Practicing on a Manduka mat brings out the best in my practice: grounded-ness, balance, gentleness and beauty. I love my Manduka mat and I get pleasure from turning others onto these very special yoga mats.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice with stability, patience, courage and an open hearted spirit.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Yoga Therapy

Practice with me here:

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Don has been practicing and studying buddhist meditation as well as other spiritual teachings for over 30 years. As a depth psychologist, he has worked with and integrated existential, Jungian and Initiatory paths of spiritual development to support seekers in their quests towards Self-discovery, freedom and awakenings. His journey was supported and guided by the wisdom and generosity of many wonderful teachers. About ten years ago, he rediscovered yoga and has found it to be an inspiring bridge to create a mind/body practice he calls Archetypal Yoga Therapy (aka “crazy~beautiful” YT), which he now utilizing in his private practice and in workshops. As a RYT-200 yoga teacher, he trained in Meridian Yoga and Yoga of Energy Flow with Daniel Orlansky. Don teaches a college course, ”Wellness Through Yoga” at Binghamton University and offers a weekly meditation and yoga hour for the same campus community. In January 2009, Don felt honored to be asked to offer yoga classes while in a Burmese refugee camp in Mae Hong Son Province, Thailand (while serving as a psychological consultant for the International Rescue Committee). For Don, yoga practice initiates a deep, energizing, transformative, and community-building way of living in every moment which ignites greater compassion, healing presence, creativity, wisdom and Mystery.