Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka PROlite is my foundation. It gives me the strength and stability that I need to gain more freedom in my practice. With a solid base I feel like I can fly higher!

-Courtney Meijer
Georgetown, TX

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kai Trinh

Kai Trinh

San Diego, CA

Why Manduka?: My Manduka yoga mat has been a reliable constant in my practice. It is the ideal practice aid for anyone who is serious about their yoga.”

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice: beyond limitations.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Corepower Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

When he first began his yoga practice in Los Angeles, Kai gravitated towards teachers with a strict teaching style and traditional background. From these teachers he learned that discipline was critical to a serious yoga practice and learned to respect the time-honored lineage from which it comes. Over time he began to ask what would happen if he stepped outside of the box and began investigating the creative possibilities of asana. Kai is known for artfully crafting dynamic yoga classes layered with logical and inspired sequencing, music, and breathe – all of which work together to create moving meditation. He lives in San Diego, CA where he teaches vinyasa exclusively at CorePower Yoga and is director of the power yoga teacher training. Kai also runs the Hillcrest CorePower Yoga studio and is grateful for the community that has embraced him.