Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I still use my first Manduka Mat that I bought in 2001, it will outlive me!

-Alan Mileham
Alberta, Canada

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Justine Fanarof

Justine Fanarof

Houston, TX

Why Manduka?: There is nothing better than doing a flying scissors and feeling the support of the earth and my Manduka mat below me. Always knowing that as I fly and when I touch down, I am supported.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice safely and encourages me to actively participate in the global yoga community.

Yoga Style: Forrest Yoga

Practice with me here: Justine Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Justine Fanarof has been breathing yoga since 1998. Her background as a dancer, gymnast, and teacher imbue her classes with a strong sense of presence, balance, and feeling. Justine's classes are safe, yet physically challenging and spiritually cleansing. She takes great pride in her yoga education and teachers, and strives to bring her students a broad and well-educated perspective on yoga. In 2005, Justine completed both a yearlong teacher training with Robert Boustany in Houston, TX and Forrest Yoga Teacher Training with Ana Forrest in Berkeley, CA. She has also assisted Ana Forrest at intensive weekend workshops in Houston, TX. In June 2007, Justine spent an incredible month studying Hatha yoga with Angela Farmer and Victor van Kooten in Eftalou, Greece.

Justine teaches group Forrest Yoga classes and intensive workshops. She is also available for private instruction; please contact her if you would like more information. Justine teaches from her heart, providing individual attention to each student, as well as guiding the whole class in an inspirational, transformational, and healing way. All are welcome, classes are ongoing, and you are invited to come and play!