This mat kicks all other mats butts.

-Ally Hamilton
Santa Monica, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

John Churchill

John Churchill

Newton, MA

Why Manduka?: Manduka is the only mat I use. As soon as mine wears out I order a new one and I tell anyone who asks to get one for themselves. The addition of the eKO mat is perfect for me and my "green" studio and it is the only mat we sell!"

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice with comfort and ease.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Samadhi Integral Life Practice Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I am a Licensed Acupuncturist, Yoga and Meditation teacher in private practice in Newton Centre, Massachusetts. I attended Naropa University, a Buddhist-inspired college in Boulder, Colorado, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Contemplative Psychology. My time in Boulder was very rich for my education, allowing me to continue my practice of meditation and yoga, as well as begin my studies in bodywork. It is also where I met my wife, Nicole, and together we opened Samadhi, an Integral Life Practice Center in Newton, Massachusetts. Our mission is one of Karma yoga and we offer Samadhi as a gift to our students as a way to develop an integral context for a modern spiritual practice and lifestyle.