Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice sacred fun! The joy of laughing at my own silliness and being engaged in loving who I am.

-Silvia Mordini
Seattle, WA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sarah Ezrin

Sarah Ezrin

Santa Monica, CA

Why Manduka?: I am hard on my mats, but my Black Mat PRO® stands up to my practice. I always say that if Manduka mats weren't so eco-friendly, if the earth came to an end, my Black Mat® would still be going strong.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Santa Monica Power Yoga , YogaWorks , Equinox Fitness

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Sarah Ezrin is a Los Angeles-based yoga instructor who has been influenced and mentored by many gifted teachers over the years, including Bryan Kest, Lisa Walford, Sonya Cottle, and Rudy Mettia. Sarah is 500-hour teacher trained through YogaWorks, where Sarah is an instructor. Sarah also teaches at Bryan Kest’s Power Yoga and Equinox Fitness. Through her teaching and her budding non-profit, the National Yoga Project, Sarah hopes to make yoga universally accessible, especially for those who do not have the resources. Sarah’s fun but challenging flow classes explore breath-linked movement within intelligent sequencing and a lot of laughter.