Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka mat brings peace and confidence to my yoga practice.

-Yuki Tsuji-Hoening
Boulder, CO

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sarah Miller

Sarah Miller

Carbondale, IL

Why Manduka?: I enjoy my Manduka Black Mat PRO. It's awesome that it has a life-time guarantee, because I intend to practice for a long lifetime.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice being steadfast.

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga, Therapeutic, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: One O One Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Sarah is a certified yoga teacher and an enthusiastic student of Anusara yoga who delights in sharing yoga with her community through instruction, combining asanas (postures) with pranayama (breathwork), meditation, stories, and expressive insight. She studied Iyengar yoga at Chicago’s Yoga Circle with teacher Gabriel Halpern in her teens and received her hatha yoga teacher training at the Himalayan Yoga and Meditation Institute in 2005-2006 under the guidance of Sarla Walter and spiritual teacher Pandit Dabral. She has also studied intensively and attended advanced teacher trainings with master teachers Shiva Rea in Vinyasa yoga, and Anusara master teachers Noah Mazé, Martin Kirk, Darren Rhoades, Desiree Rumbaugh and Sianna Sherman, along with Dr. Douglas Brooks. Sarah finds inspiration in the practice of yoga, and volunteers as a yoga instructor for the Multiple Sclerosis Society, and is grateful for her family, friends, and community.