Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice Love, Union and Sharing.

-Marco Rodie
Amsterdam, Netherlands

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Angela Boltz

Angela Boltz

Philadelphia, PA

Why Manduka?: My search for the perfect yoga mat stops here. It's crafted perfectly and infused with love.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice...... love

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Dhyana Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Angela is not really sure where the love affair began. Ever since she can remember she as been inspired by the sacredness of the natural world, alternating between celebrating its beauty and attempting to understand its complexity.
By the time she hit her early twenties, she was studying Anthropology and Religion at Temple University, with a strong emphasis on Eastern Religions and Culture. Shortly thereafter, she walked into her first yoga class and knew she had found something she would carry with her for a lifetime.
Angela has been teaching vinyasa flow since 2003 and describes her classes as a true moving meditation, linking movement and breath in a seamless dance…a celebration of life itself and inquiry into our fullest awareness. In addition to teaching in Philadelphia and hosting retreats worldwide, she is the Director of a Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training at Montezuma Yoga Center in Costa Rica.