Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I've gone through so many mats, little bits of them coming off on me, the stick going out of them - until I found Manduka. I can roll my Manduka PROlite mat out anywhere and practice. It works so well, I forget all about it and am just in the poses.

-May Kuckro
Austin, TX

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jessie Sincavage

Jessie Sincavage

Arlington, VA

Why Manduka?: I have tried several different Yoga mats and non compare to my Manduka. My neck no longer hurts during my headstand, and I no longer wince in pain during my spinal rolls. My Manduka gives me the confidence to not only try more advance poses but have faith in myself to push my edge a little further.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Iyengar

Practice with me here: Journey Yoga Arlington

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jessie’s yoga practice started alongside her college roommates, and later propelled her from NYC to DC where she has made yoga her life on and off the mat. It’s here in DC that Jessie turned the zest for life she found through her own practice into the power to spread the joy - by completing teaching certification through NYC/LA based Yoga Works. Now she thrives on nurturing her students through a compassionate yet challenging practice which uses breath and poses, along with careful alignment, to re-connect body and mind. Jessie’s students leave her class refreshed, renewed, happier and healthier. They are ready to take on the world with a whole new perspective.