Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice the unity of both strength and softness - both on and off the mat.

-Amy Landry
Newcastle, NSW

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jennifer Isaacson

Jennifer Isaacson

Seattle, WA

Why Manduka?: Once I found the Black Mat® PRO, there was no going back! It’s the perfect platform for my practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin

Practice with me here: Lotus yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

In college, Jennifer Isaacson stumbled upon yoga after a hip-hop dance class in 1997. She’s forever grateful for the wisdom in a liberal arts education. Once connecting with Kim King-Zamoff’s vinyasa flow, she continued to practice with Kim extensively for five years. Kim awarded Jennifer her first teaching certificate in 2002. She continues her studies at Samadhi Yoga Center and earned the RYT 200+hour certification in 2006 from Kathleen Hunt. Jennifer has been a mentor to teachers in training at Samadhi since 2007. She also has accumulated over a hundred hours of training with Shiva Rea who also influences her teaching. Miss Isaacson teaches group classes and privates, hosts monthly workshops, leads local and international retreats, and instructs YoFlow: Jennifer’s own creative blend of rhythmic vinyasa choreography.