Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I never leave home without my Manduka! My mat has traveled the world - Hawaii, Costa Rica, Bali... and more states then I can count. Practicing on my Manduka feels like coming home... even when I'm thousands of miles away.

-Bethany Orheim
Del Mar, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Melanie Lora Meltzer

Melanie Lora Meltzer

Santa Monica, CA

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mat is where i practice being who i want to be in my life – it's my playground to try on fearlessness, patience, play, steadfastness, compassion and faith.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice loving my body exactly as it is.

Yoga Style: Hatha

Practice with me here: Yoga Works , My YogaWorks Online

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Melanie has practiced yoga since 1998, and taught at Yoga Works since 2001. She co-authored the asana column for Yoga Works with Maty Ezraty for a year, and has been quoted and photographed for Yoga Journal and Yoga Life magazine. Melanie is also an actress and her teaching reflects a reverence for the human spirit that both of her fields allow her to explore. Melanie teaches all levels of yoga though she has a special love for beginners to early intermediate students since the willingness to slow down and practice patience can be so precious in this busy world.

Practice with Melanie at YogaWorks and at MyYogaWorks Online.

Melanie is married to Manduka CEO Sky Meltzer.