Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice with a strong and joyful connection to the earth.

-Allison Zimmerman
Charleston, SC

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jennifer Harrington

Jennifer Harrington

Virginia Beach, VA

Why Manduka?: Simply, the best. Step onto a Manduka, your inner super hero awakens and your practice flies.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice STRENGTH.

Yoga Style: Hot Yoga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Hot Yoga Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jennifer fell in love with yoga after taking her first class many years ago. Since then, she trained and practiced with many great teachers, including Jimmy Barkan, Shiva Rea and Rolfe Gates. Jennifer currently resides and teaches classes in Virginia Beach. A graduate of Old Dominion University, her passion for yoga extends to teaching classes at ODU and courses at Tidewater Community College. She has also guest modeled for Yogabela yoga wear.

Jennifer’s classes can be gentle and healing or filled with challenging inversions and arm balances. She encourages her students to let go of inhibitions and grow into the best person they can be, on and off the mat.Her favorite mantra in class is “I can! I can!”

Jennifer continues to learn, both as a teacher and student. She draws inspirations daily from her students and teachers. Jennifer is grateful everyday to be able to do what she loves for a living. “Teaching yoga-it is a true gift.”