Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka gives me the support to stretch myself into the biggest version of my Self.

-Damien de Bastier
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jennifer Galardi

Jennifer Galardi

New York, NY

Why Manduka?: My Manduka knows me better than anyone. It has seen tears, sweat, and sometimes even blood, not to mention been witness to moments of extreme joy, bliss and peace. It doesn't judge me and loves me unconditionally. My Manduka is where I go to reclaim myself.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Bikram, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Crunch Fitness

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Nationally recognized star of six Best-Selling Dance/Fitness DVD’s Jennifer Galardi has made a name for herself in the world of dance and fitness.

For over ten years, she has been teaching dance, fitness and yoga classes in Los Angeles, Orange County, and New York City at prestigious studios and clubs such as The Edge, Sports Club L.A., CRUNCH, and Equinox. Although, naturally athletic, Jennifer’s true passion is, and always has been, dance. In 1998, upon arriving to Los Angeles, Jennifer discovered yoga and found a place to ease her mind and discovered that perfect union of physical, mental and spiritual learning, something lacking in her life at the time. Know one knows her better than her Manduka mat. It has been the witness to blood, sweat and tears (literally), as well as moments of extreme joy and bliss. For this and her practice she is eternally grateful.