Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I have owned many types of yoga mats. I was never completely satisfied with any of them because they were either too short, too thin or not grippy enough. A few years ago I was gifted a 85" Manduka PRO mat by my wife. Honestly, I can't think of a better gift! The Manduka PRO fills all my needs and is the best mat I've ever had the pleasure of calling my own.

-Steve Gold
Solana Beach, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jennifer Beyt Coffin

Jennifer Beyt Coffin

Knoxville, TN

Why Manduka?: Solid as a rock! That's how my Manduka mat makes me feel when I practice. My Manduka Black Pro is seven years young and still going strong. I doubt I will ever have to replace this mat. Now that's what I call quality!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice reciprocity.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: The Glowing Body

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jennifer came to yoga through a summer school program at the University of Hawaii in 1991. Fortunately, yoga resonated with her and she studied on her own from videos and books for the following 10 years. She then did a work/study program at The New Orleans Yoga Center which gave her the great opportunity to develop and deepen her practice. Teaching was the natural next step as yoga became her passion.

Registered at the 200-hour level through Yoga Alliance, Jennifer has been teaching since 2003. She is influenced by her work with teachers Sean Johnson, Doug Swenson, David Swenson, Stephanie Keach, Heather Tiddens and her son, Max. Drawing on Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Forrest, Iyengar and Yin Yoga practices, she now teaches Vinyasa Flow, Yin, and Ropes Wall Yoga at The Glowing Body yoga studio in Knoxville, Tennessee. Jennifer encourages her students to find the therapeutic benefits of their practice, be it vigorous or more passive, so that it may be a life long endeavor.