Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka mat brings peace and confidence to my yoga practice.

-Yuki Tsuji-Hoening
Boulder, CO

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jill Miller

Jill Miller

Santa Monica, CA

Why Manduka?: The Manduka mat is the platonic ideal of yoga mats. It cushions the joints and provides a firm elasticity to help support all types of movements. No other mat can compare for both protection and performance.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me #practice living better in my body.

Yoga Style: Yoga TuneUp®

Practice with me here: Equinox

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jill brings more than 25 years of expertise including the moving arts of Modern Dance, Pilates, Bodywork, Shiatsu, and Butoh. Her teaching playfully integrates the nuts and bolts of human movement coupled with profound yogic philosophy. Jill teaches workshops and retreats and teacher trainings internationally as a Yoga Alliance ERYT, is a longtime faculty member of the Omega Institute and Kripalu, and has traveled nationally choreographing programs for the Discovery Health Channel.

Recognized for her unique approach, Yoga Tune Up®, she has been featured in Yoga Journal, Self, Fit Yoga, Marie Claire, Women’s Running, and on NPR; the LA Times calls her “kinetically arresting,” and LA Yoga Magazine declares her work “genius.” Jill’s DVD series include Yoga Tune Up®, the Pranamaya produced Yoga Link and Gaiam’s Yoga for Weight Loss Workout. She is a “Contributing Expert” at Gaiam. Yoga Tune Up® classes are taught nationwide through Equinox Fitness clubs. Check out her DVD now being sold on www.manduka.com.