Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Manduka is the "guru" of all yoga mats. I have had my Black Mat PRO for over 7 years now with a daily practice and it is still going strong! I will purchase another Manduka not because I need one, but because I want one! In every color, please.

-Jodi Levine
Lake In the Hills, IL

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jeanie Manchester

Jeanie Manchester

Boulder, CO

Why Manduka?: I love my Manduka mat! I have been using one for 8 years now and it’s by far the best mat out there! It sure beats those skinny, thin mats and is so comfortable!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga

Practice with me here: OM Time

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jeanie Manchester is a certified Anusara instructor and currently the director at the Anjanyea Yoga Shala Yoga Studio in Boulder, Colorado. Jeanie has been an avid student of yoga since 1989 and has studied extensively with master Yoga instructors, Richard Freeman, John Friend and Douglas Brooks. She trained in the Rolf/Structural Integration method. Jeanie’s classes delightfully weave story with alignment and meditative flow as a means to further our understanding of our lives off the mat. Known as a Teachers’ Teacher, Jeanie travels to inspire students to become their most jubilant self. She offers Immersions, workshops, teacher training and retreats. Jeanie is a co creator in the internet radio show, Own It, Sister! inspiring women to embrace their worth, embody their wisdom and claim their wealth.

With a Culinary Arts graduate she adores creating meals and great conversation around the kitchen table. She plays joyfully in the Colorado outdoors, swimming, hiking, and back country skiing with her husband and two children.