-Sarai Harvey-Smith
London, UK

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Caleb Asch

Caleb Asch

Santa Monica, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I still own and use my first Manduka black mat. It's been 13 years, and even though they come out with new updated models, anywhere I lay my Manduka is home.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice...... my yoga as a spiritual practice.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Centre For Yoga (Yoga Works) , Equinox Beverly Hills

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Caleb "came home" to Yoga after 25 years of training in and teaching martial arts.

Studying with Bryan Kest and then participating in his first teacher training, Caleb immediately started teaching as Bryan's protege at his Santa Monica Power Yoga Studio in 1995. Two years later, Caleb participated in, and completed the YogaWorks teacher training with Maty Ezraty, Chuck Miller and senior Iyengar teacher Lisa Walford. In addition Caleb has studied with Shandor Remete, Dona Holliman, Gabriella Guibilaro, and James Wing Woo.

Caleb currently teaches at Santa Monica Power Yoga West Studio, and the Sports Club L.A. in Beverly Hills. He has also taught at Santa Monica Power Yoga East, YogaWorks Montana, Westwood, and Main Street Studios, Yogatime, and Inner Power Yoga,, as well as in Stockholm and Monaco.

Caleb's classes are hot, sweaty, challenging, non-dogmatic, and accessible. He gently challenges his students to take what they learn on their mats into their lives.