Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice Love, Union and Sharing.

-Marco Rodie
Amsterdam, Netherlands

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sarah Tomson Beyer

Sarah Tomson Beyer

Park City, UT

Why Manduka?: Don't leave home without it.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: releasing + receiving.

Yoga Style: Flowmotion

Practice with me here: Flow Motion

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

An internationally recognized teacher and entrepreneur based in Park City, Utah; Sarah is the creator of Flowmotion® and the founder of the progressive apparel line, meSheeky. She has been featured on the cover of Yoga Journal, in a video with Shiva Rea, and in several other yoga-related publications. Sarah presents a progressive approach to flow yoga, offering urban elements, the freedom to color outside the lines and a way to practice that serves the modern-day yogi. The roots of Sarah’s teaching are expressed through the creativity of her own signature style. With a background in dance and a Master's in Physical Therapy, she presents an untraditional physical practice grounded in therapeutic movement. Sarah draws inspiration from many world-renowned master yoga instructors, including the leading teacher of Prana Flow, Shiva Rea, with whom Sarah is honored to have assisted. With the intention to inspire and empower, Sarah creates an open space that allows her students to express their own flow.