Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice simple gratitude.

-Heather Williams
Kodiak, Alaska

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Brock Cahill

Brock Cahill

Venice, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My launch pad towards Samadhi.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice...... Everyday.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yogis Anonymous

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Brock's journey began at yogaworks, in santa monica, where the style of yoga is heavily based in the classical ashtanga and iyengar methods. he was lucky enough to have been mentored by some of the finest teachers on the planet including; annie carpenter, chuck miller & maty ezraty, heath house, and seane corn. these fine people taught brock the roots of yoga, how the roots of the asanas directly correspond to gravity, and how the body interacts with earth. it was from here that he developed the strength and the confidence to take flight. brock continually tells his students, "gravity is strong. you are stronger." practice with him for awhile and you most certainly will be. as soon as YOU believe it... anything is possible. gravity is, of course, a law: a rule. after we have learned the rule, we can break it, we can bend it, we can ride on it. Brock now teaches yoga at Yogis Anonymous in Santa Monica California. He is also traveling bi-weekly across the u.s. with his wife Krista teaching and sharing his gifts of yoga. Check out Brock in the Sony Pictures Feature Film "Faster" as a master of Yoga Asanas.