Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka mat brings peace and confidence to my yoga practice.

-Yuki Tsuji-Hoening
Boulder, CO

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sarita Lou

Sarita Lou

New York, NY

Why Manduka?: Whether it’s traveling or my home practice, you can always find me on my Manduka mat.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me get my Kundalini rising.

Yoga Style: Kundalini Flow

Practice with me here: Good Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Sarita is a movement expert. Her passion is to share health and happiness through dance and yoga. Her mission is to "Create a World where Every Body Dances." She has been teaching dance since she was 18 and has taught children and adults movement forms such as Step, West African, Jazz, Ballet, and Modern.

Sarita began teaching yoga two years ago and can currently be found teaching locally at Good Yoga in Brooklyn, NY. Her yoga classes are based in the kundalini tantra tradition; a hatha practice with focus on mantra, meditation, and chakra opening.

Sarita received her B.A. from UCLA in Dance and was certified to teach yoga by Psalm Isadora in 2008. Sarita recently completed advanced yoga training in Vizag, India with Sri Amritananda of the Sri Vidya lineage.

Whether teaching dance or yoga, Sarita brings her sense of Big Soul to class. She infuses every class with a sense of openness and joy, and sees every moment as an opportunity to live your yoga and get in the groove with life. If she doesn't make you move, nothing will!