Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka Mat helps me practice rootedness.

-Ariele Foster
Washington, DC

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Wendy Garafalo

Wendy Garafalo

Lawndale, CA

Why Manduka?: Practicing on my Manduka mat establishes a stable foundation on which I can focus my mind on the breath, and then take an incredible journey towards savasana!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice quieting my mind. My manduka mat and towel allow me to practice without having to worry about slipping. My focus is on my breath rather than on my sweaty mat!

Yoga Style: Hatha

Practice with me here: The Green Yogi

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I danced professionally in Los Angeles and taught a variety of dance styles for 10 years. During my time as a professional dancer, I discovered the amazing benefits of yoga. I have been practicing for eight years and received my Hatha Yoga teacher certification under Julie Rader. My classes are a strong vinyasa flow, with a focus on alignment to build strength. I love to empower students with different flow sequences to encourage creativity and movement while focusing on the breath. By keeping awareness on the breath, one can live in the moment, which is so rare in today’s society. I believe in the benefits of yoga and am constantly increasing my knowledge of yoga thru workshops and trainings. I am excited to share my passion and energy for yoga with students of all levels.