Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice balance and peace.

-Leah Cullis
Austin, TX

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sat Inder Singh

Sat Inder Singh

St. Louis, MO

Why Manduka?: I love that the proof is in the practice. Just like my first guru used to say, practice, practice, practice and all is coming!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me stick a pose, no slippage at all, love it!!!

Yoga Style: Kundalini

Practice with me here: Southtown Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Sat Inder Singh’s journey into yoga began in 1999 at the Solar Yoga Center. Shortly after, he discovered Ashtanga and fell in love with it. As a dedicated practitioner, Sat Inder made his way into the 3rd series before an encounter with Anusara teacher Mitchel Bleier switched his focus. He began studying with local affiliate teacher, Jan Herzog, and later senior certified Anusara teacher, Desiree Rumbaugh. Also, in 2000, Sat Inder began the study of Kundalini yoga with a tape from Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa and continues his study of this energy-moving yoga with local KRI-certified teacher, Nancy Lewis.

Sat Inder, formerly know as Keith Mitchell, has recently embraced the spiritual name granted him by the 3HO organization. Sat Inder Singh, which means the lion of god who lives in truth and divine consciousness, will now be his legal name rather than Keith Mitchell. Sat Inder's classes offer the richness and depth of the yogic teachings, and strike the perfect balance between alignment and flow. He is inspired by his comprehensive background in Ashtanga and Anusara studies, his transformational experiences with Kundalini yoga, as well as studies with Shiva Rea and Saul David Raye. Through his unique style and sense of humor, Sat Inder challenges his students to grow deeper in self awareness and physical practice.