Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka creates an oasis for me to become all of me. When I step on my Manduka mat it is like I am stepping onto a mirror. My Manduka sees me in ways that no one else does, and provides with me with a safe and comfortable place to be who I am. No judgment, no criticism, just self- reflection. This mat is like no other mat. It is awesome! There is no place I would rather be than on my mat! My Manduka is my crystal ball- it knows where I am going, even before I do.

-Gayl Walder
Deerfield, IL

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jaime Schmitz

Jaime Schmitz

Seattle, WA

Why Manduka?: I actually get irritated when I practice on another mat! The solidity and anti-slip properties of my Manduka Pro give me the support that I need to get out of my head! My Manduka helps me fly!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice mindfully.

Yoga Style: Power Yoga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Mountain Flow Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

As a glacier climber and avid skier, Jaime comes to Yoga from a long and diverse athletic back ground. When she committed to a daily Yoga practice, the physical and mental shifts created a sense of peace and balance in her mind and body-comperable to being out in the mountains. After years cultivating a daily practice, she completed her teacher trainings in both Baptiste and Ashtanga Yoga. As she continues along her path as a teacher and a student of Yoga, Jaime has been “breaking out of the box” keeping the flow fluid and dynamic as she sequences from authenticity and her home practice. With her training in Ashtanga Yoga, Jaime teaches from a place of connection to the historical roots of vinyasa Yoga, however she loves the liberation, athleticism and challenge inherent in a dynamic flow.