Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice staying perfectly grounded, while unfolding into the full potential of the moment.

-Christina Valeska
Udenheim, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jade Skinner

Jade Skinner

St. Petersburg, FL

Why Manduka?: Throughout my years of practice I've tried several different mats, but I always come back to Manduka. My mat is my best friend! And like a good friend it's always there for me when I need it without question and listens until I'm done talking.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: Good friends are strong, reliable, supportive, and compassionate. Thanks Manduka for creating a beautiful entity that I can call my friend.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Power, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Sacred Space Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jade has been studying yoga since 2000. She moved to Saint Petersburg, Florida in 2002 not knowing yoga would become her life.

The day Jade decided to become a yoga teacher was the day her first teacher told her, "Yoga will change your life forever!" and she was absolutely right. It became so much more...Yoga turned into a lifestyle, trading bad habits for good and looking out from under the veil to see all that the world has to offer.

With respect to all styles of yoga, Ashtanga is Jade’s true love, and her experiences with it have been humbling and exhilarating. Jade guides students with concise verbal alignment cues and intuitive physical adjustments. You’ll build greater self-awareness, empowerment and peace through your practice as you rediscover yourself in a new light. Jade truly strives to enrich each of her students’ lives.

When not on her mat, you can find Jade riding a bike, hiking, kayaking, traveling and exploring her passion for cooking.