Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Manduka helps me to keep grounded while I learn to fly.

-Marina Aldasoro
Buenos Aires, Argentina

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Amy Impellizzeri

Amy Impellizzeri

Santa Cruz, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka Black Mat ® PRO has been an awesome mat for the pursuit of love, light, laughter, flight, self discovery and allows me to practice grace through devotion.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice grace through devotion.

Yoga Style: Acroyoga, Ashtanga

Practice with me here: Acro Yoga

Recent Updates

2014/05/23 - Wanderlust Whistler with Amy Impellizzeri,Deven Sisler Jul 31, 2014 - Aug 04, 2014 / 11:00am - 6:00pm | Whister, BC. Whistler Village, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, Canada Read More

Description/Bio

Amy Impellizzeri is versed in many disciplines with AcroYoga being her primary inspiration. After acquiring her BA in Dance from the University of Oregon, she taught contact improvisation, dance, and technical theatre skills in the department for seven years. Concurrently, Amy was performing and teaching in Oregon, Mexico, and Switzerland. During this time Amy began her Ashtanga yoga studies, receiving her training with Manju Jois and Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. While teaching in Santa Cruz, California for many years she attained her certification in AcroYoga and currently teaches on-going classes in Santa Cruz, San Jose, Pacific Grove as well as workshops nationally. Amy, an avid climber, co-manages Pacific Edge Climbing Gym & Fitness Studio. As a NASM-Certified Personal Trainer, Amy combined her knowledge of yoga, nutrition and physical fitness to benefit her personal clients.