Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

If I were a chef I would want the best knives. Since I’m a yogi I want the best mat. That’s why I use Manduka.

-Ryan Glidden
San Diego, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Deborah Sampson

Deborah Sampson

Appleton, WI

Why Manduka?: It's my space to come home to each day, to feel breath and just be.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Power Yoga

Practice with me here: Yoga on the Lake

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Deb Sampson (CYT, RYT, TAP) found yoga in 2005 at Midwest Power Yoga a Baptiste Studio. She was immediately hooked. Finding this practice has changed her life, physically, mentally and spiritually. It has opened her heart to a new way of being, open to change and the courage to act on it. She left the corporate world in 2008 to teach yoga and go back to school for Massage Therapy. She has never been so at peace with herself than right now. Yoga has helped her find not only herself but a path in which she can share with others this wonderful gift we have inside ourselves, the power, strength and courage to be who we are. She is excited to combine both massage and yoga into her practice.

Deb has trained with Debbie Williamson and Baron Baptiste completing both Level 1 and Level 2 Teacher Training Bootcamps with Baron. She is currently working on her certification of Baptiste Power Vinaysa Flow.

She teaches a challenging and uplifting asana practice that benefits students long after they have left the mat. Utilizing experiences from life to illustrate what we learn on the mat can apply to our daily life.

It is a safe environment to explore your practice and try something new. Deb is currently teaching at Yoga on the Lake in Kohler, WI and Midwest Power Yoga in Depere, WI.