Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My eKO Mat is like a trusted friend- never judging, always supportive, and there in times when I need it the most.

-Erin Thomas
Bloomington, IN

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Will Blunderfield

Will Blunderfield

, Vancouver

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mat is my best friend!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice unconditional love.

Yoga Style: Flow, Hot Yoga, Kirtan

Practice with me here: Flow Wellness & Northshore Elements

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Will Blunderfield, recording artist and acclaimed yoga instructor is based out of Vancouver, Canada and leads classes, Kirtans, and workshops locally and abroad. After exploring many forms of yoga wile performing in New York and Tokyo, Will completed his Yoga Alliance teacher training in the styles of Hot, Yin, and Power with Dan Clement, Eoin Finn, Bernie Clark, Wade Morissette and others. When taking a Yoga class with Will be ready to spark your inner smile, laugh at yourself and let your ego melt into the flows of sweat. Combining the power of a vigorous flow practice, mindfulness meditation, and an energizing performance off his yoga-inspired pop album, Will transforms your ordinary yoga practice into the extraordinary. For more information on Will's yoga, music and international schedule, please visit www.willblunderfield.com