Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

This mat will last, saving our planet and your pocketbook!

-Krista Cahill
Venice, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Heather Brennison

Heather Brennison

Durango, CA

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mat allows me to practice on my hard wood floor with comfort and ease. It is the best grip I have ever found in a mat.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice with comfort.

Yoga Style:

Practice with me here: Public Classes and Private Sessions are held at 1075 Main, Rm 225, Durango, Colorado

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Heather has been instructing Yoga for 3 1/2 years. Her background training includes Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Counseling training, Reiki training, Sacred Spirit Work, Animal Communication, and Studio Art. She has combined these interests into a holistic offering of services meant to help people reconnect with their bodies, themselves, their loved ones, and their animal companions, reminding people that "they are not alone" in this world. Private Yoga Sessions include Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, and Spiritual Counseling. Homework is designed to help people develop a personal practice based on their physical and emotional needs, using the model of the Five Koshas. Animal Communication is a three way conversation between myself, the human, and the animal to help people deepen their relationships with animals and have a better understanding of each other, help resolve issues, or help with animals who are passing or have passed. Yoga is brought into all aspects of her work, believing that union with the self is the foundation for union with all life.