Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I feel that my manduka mat is my home. I spend more time on my mat than in my bed. It's my safe place, my support, and where I feel most in the moment.

-Lara Falberg
Columbus, Ohio

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Aimee Yowell

Aimee Yowell

Richmond, VA

Why Manduka?: Manduka makes some of the best mats out there. Manduka makes the only mat that does not shed with my surya namaskara's... It is always there for me! I can depend on it like a raft!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice...... infinite love.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here:

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Discovering the bliss of yoga over fourteen years ago, I received my 200RYT through the Yoga Source Teacher Training program under the direction of Sandra Pleasants and Jennifer Elliott in 2006. I enjoy exploring all the yoga traditions and draw from those in my teaching. I am finishing my 300/500 hour certification in Prana Flow™ with the Samudra Global School for Living Yoga led by Shiva Rea. I have had the blessed opportunity to study with such teachers as David Life, Sharon Gannon, Annie Carpenter, Kino McGregor, Seane Corne, Cyndi Lee, and Richard Freeman as well as others, but am reminded our best teacher is always present. I want to encourage my students to “come home” to their essence on the mat and carry that peacefulness off their mat and into their world allowing the joy of yoga to benefit everyone.