Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

After tearing through numerous other yoga mats a year I decided that if I was going to take my practice more seriously, that I had to take my mat more seriously. I upgraded to a Black Mat PRO and have never looked back. I can always come to practice on it and feel like I am being nurtured and protected.

-Andrew Rosenstock
Paro, Bhutan

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Daphne Larkin

Daphne Larkin

Nashville, TN

Why Manduka?: I have only two mats that I call home - the Manduka Black Mat® PRO and PROlite™. Whether I'm traveling the globe or in the sanctuary of my home, I'm completely rooted and free to fly on these mats. I recommend them to everyone!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice Possibility!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Sanctuary for Yoga, Body & Spirit

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Daphne is a passionate teacher of Prana Flow yoga who is committed to living fully in a way that continually evolves. Her studies over the years in many lineages have supported the evolution of her practice, her teaching and her life. As a teacher, she is known for the fluid grace of her practice and the balanced nature of her classes which cultivate deep opening and rooted inner strength. She skillfully guides students through a practice that allows them to expand fully into their own potential and discover how sweet yoga can truly be both as a practice and as a way of living.

Teaching since 2001 and registered as ERYT-500, she stays connected to her roots in music and movement by creating programs for professional dancers and collaborating with musicians in spontaneous live music flow classes. She is the co-founder of Sanctuary for Yoga, Body & Spirit - a thriving yoga studio in Nashville, Tennessee - where she directs a 200-hour teacher training program with her husband Tom. Together, they travel and teach workshops, retreats and teacher trainings and have been featured in Shape Magazine, Fit Yoga, Woman's World, Prevention Magazine and Fitness Magazine.