Manduka is seeking a self-starter who goes above and beyond the call of duty. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successful project implementation, an eye for design, and event coordination. Our Marketing Team will rely heavily on your vision and ingenuity and also your good natured essence and cheerful attitude. You must enjoy working with others, trouble shooting, and executing with clear communication and precision; masterful at “connecting the dots.” You will be responsible for supporting every aspect of the marketing department’s ability to execute first-class collateral.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities.
- Partnering with Manduka’s Marketing Manager on marketing plan execution and event strategy.
- Coordinating in the production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Supervising the production and also the implementation of marketing materials.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with all departments and providing swift answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear and timely selective information.
- Writing and maintaining content and providing monthly updates to company website; producing quarterly newsletter and distributing it to Manduka’s email marketing list of customers.
- Providing product positioning materials as well as training for customer service and sales.
- Supporting channel partners with collateral, sales training and best practices.
- Attending tradeshows, company sponsored promotions/events, and photo shoots.
- Monitoring online blogs for tracking communications related to the brand of a company.
- Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing campaigns.
- Participating in press meetings, and supporting/coordinating product and press launches.
- Supporting the fulfillment of all retail marketing and promotional requests.
Skills and Specifications:
- This role requires light travel and occasional weeknight and/or weekend hours to support offsite events
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized and highly creative
- Thorough, meticulous and consistent in performing tasks
- Masterful in both verbal and written communications
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and types 40+ words per minute
- Maintains a healthy lifestyle; interest in yoga a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Effective product management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Superior copywriting skills
- Team player who meets and exceeds goals
- Build solid working relationships to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
Education and Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sales or organizational development from an accredited institution
- 1 to 3 years of marketing experience -Experience with Social Media channels is a plus
- Graphic Design experience a plus
Inability to follow these instructions will disqualify candidate:
- No phone calls / walk ins
- Email cover letter and resume in two Word Document attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line must read: First Name / Last Name / Job Position
- State your pay requirements or pay range in cover letter
- Serious inquiries only