This role will work within the Ecommerce team and assist in managing Ecommerce technologies, analytics and marketing. In addition, this role will manage the Manduka.com website and the integration of website orders to the inventory management system.
- Update Web Assets
- Update products on Manduka.com
- Create new items in Webcube Admin.
- Manage the integration of website orders into the inventory management system
- Resize & edit product images
- Manage online sales materials for Sales Team (Art Room)
- Create coupon codes and T&C pages for monthly promotions
- Create Reports in Netsuite to track sales trends
- Manage PPC
- Work with other Departments to ensure that information on Manduka.com is up to date
- Work with the Developer to ensure that all necessary website updates are implemented
- Product sales reporting and analytical breakdowns
- Working with key performance indicators (KPI)
- Website Competitor Research
- SEO Keyword Research
- Promotion Research
- Etailer reporting / organization
- Link Building
- Assistance Affiliate Recruitment
- Basic HTML / Web knowledge/CSS
- Google Analytics
- MS office, Excel Skills ++
- Excellent writing skills
- Loves Yoga & has an appreciation for a healthy lifestyle
Job Status: Full Time
Availability: 40 hrs. / wk.
Inability to follow these instructions will disqualify the candidate
- No phone calls or walk-ins
- Email resume as a Word doc. Or PDF to email@example.com
- The email subject line must read: Job Position, First Name Last Name (For example: Ecommerce Specialist (F/T), Jane Smith)
- Serious inquiries only
Local candidates only.
Job based in El Segundo, CA.