The ideal candidate thrives in a learning environment and is excited to utilize and learn our products inside and out. Candidate must possess and exude a “love my life” essence, have an outstanding work ethic, a sunny attitude, and an upbeat phone voice. A personal yoga practice is helpful in order to better relate to our customers.
This is an entry level position for an individual who is hard working, looking for growth in a positive, growing and dynamic organization. Candidate must be professional, self-motivated, focused, detail-oriented, solution-oriented and ready for a fast-paced job.
Manduka is recognized in the industry and in the marketplace as a leader of high-performance yoga products. Our company's reputation and success has been built on word-of-mouth experiences with our products, staff and our demonstrated commitment to providing quality products as tested by yoga instructors worldwide.
◦ Professional demeanor in speech and written correspondence
◦ Eager to connect with customers and provide them with a world class customer service experience
◦ Good listener; thoughtful problem solving with customers
◦ Masterful verbal and written communication; perfect grammar and spelling
◦ Highly organized; superb attention to detail; eagle eye
◦ Quick learner who hits the ground running; selling skills are a plus
◦ Commitment to excellence: "How you do anything is how you do everything"
◦ Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook; web savvy
◦ Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
◦ Demonstrates "care" in everything they do
◦ Thoughtful in approach; strives for precision
◦ A positive, cheerful disposition and a great attitude
◦ Maintains a healthy lifestyle; interest in the yogic lifestyle a definite plus
◦ NetSuite and CMS experience is a plus
◦ Answering inbound calls with a positive, professional tone, and with confidence and cheer
◦ Engaging in written correspondence with customers via email
◦ Gaining a thorough knowledge base of Manduka products
◦ Entering, invoicing, processing, and shipping orders in NetSuite
◦ Educating and upselling customers on the benefits of Manduka products
◦ Upholding and expanding on Manduka’s Customer Care best practices and training materials
◦ General office and administrative duties; a wide range of tasks and key deliverables
Degree: BA degree preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Availability: Monday - Friday. (Weekends off)
Inability to follow these instructions will disqualify the candidate:
No phone calls or walk-ins
Email cover letter and resume in two separate Word documents to email@example.com
The email subject line must read: Job Position, First Name Last Name
(For example: Customer Care Rep, Jane Smith)
Serious inquiries only