Manduka's Customer Care team members are responsible for upholding the superior level of customer service on which Manduka has built its reputation. Customer Care associates work as a team to joyfully service new and existing customers by answering product questions and addressing any other service needs via phone. Associates are knowledgeable about our product line and all types of yoga in order to enthusiastically educate our customers on Manduka’s latest offerings.
The ideal candidate thrives in a learning environment and is excited to utilize and learn our products inside and out. Candidate must possess and exude a “love my life” essence, have an outstanding work ethic, a sunny attitude, and an upbeat phone voice. A personal yoga practice is helpful in order to better relate to our customers.
This is an entry level position for an individual who is hard working, looking for growth in a positive, growing and dynamic organization. Candidate must be professional, self-motivated, focused, detail-oriented, solution-oriented and ready for a fast-paced job.
About us: Manduka is recognized in the industry and in the marketplace as a leader of high-performance yoga products. Our company's reputation and success has been built on word-of-mouth experiences with our products, staff and our demonstrated commitment to providing quality products as tested by yoga instructors worldwide.
◦ Professional demeanor in speech and written correspondence
◦ Eager to connect with customers and provide them with a world class customer service experience
◦ Good listener; thoughtful problem solving with customers
◦ Masterful verbal and written communication; perfect grammar and spelling
◦ Highly organized; superb attention to detail; eagle eye
◦ Quick learner who hits the ground running; selling skills are a plus
◦ Commitment to excellence: "How you do anything is how you do everything"
◦ Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook; web savvy ◦ Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
◦ Demonstrates "care" in everything they do
◦ Thoughtful in approach; strives for precision
◦ A positive, cheerful disposition and a great attitude ◦ Artful handwriting and love of creativity
◦ Maintains a healthy lifestyle; interest in the yogic lifestyle a definite plus
◦ NetSuite and CMS experience is a plus
◦ Answering inbound calls with a positive, professional tone, and with confidence and cheer ◦ Assessing and directing phones calls to the appropriate departments ◦ Completing tasks related to Customer Service. EX: Handwriting customer gift messages, assisting with shipping label generation, and assisting customers in person ◦ Diligently categorize and track phone calls and customer interactions for reporting purposes using our internal system
◦ Gaining a thorough knowledge base of Manduka products
◦ Editing, processing, and shipping orders in NetSuite when necessary
◦ Educating and upselling customers on the benefits of Manduka products
◦ General office and administrative duties; a wide range of tasks and key deliverables
Degree: AA/AS or other trade school degree or certification
Job Status: Full Time
Availability: Monday - Friday. (Weekends off)
Inability to follow these instructions will disqualify the candidate:
No phone calls or walk-ins
Email cover letter and resume in two separate Word documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The email subject line must read: Job Position, First Name Last Name
(For example: Customer Care Phone Associate, Jane Smith)
Serious inquiries only