Manduka’s peaceinpeaceout Meditation Collection contains thoughtfully designed products that are innovative yet practical for stillness, your way.
Stillness awaits you with your new peaceinpeaceout Meditation Cushion. The innovative hybrid cotton / buckwheat hull construction provides optimal hip support for seated meditations and poses. And, it can be customized with just the right amount of eco-friendly buckwheat hulls. With a quick-drying eQua Plus fabric outer cover and a travel-friendly handle, this cushion can help you find calm in the studio or at home. You've just found the support you've been seeking all along. Enjoy.
• One size: 38 cm Diameter x 9 cm Height
• 2 kg
• Zipper access to the buckwheat hulls that fill half of the inner cushion allows for removal or addition of buckwheat hulls depending on body type and desired support.
• Removable Microfiber Cover – The outer cover is high quality, odor-
resistant, and made from our ecofriendly Cocona eQua Plus fabric. The cover is
• The cover material is soft to the touch and the cushion is supportive yet soft enough for extended periods of sitting during meditation.
• a lighter weight alternative to other meditation cushions – it’s a manageable weight for portability without any compromise to the durability or support of the cushion
• The outside cover also has a handle for convenient carrying
• Buckwheat hulls are the husks of a fruit product, and therefore are not a grain or a wheat-related product. People with wheat allergies should not have a problem using this product.
• For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page.
Outer Cover: Machine wash on cold with like colors. Tumble dry on low recommended. Do not use dryer sheets or scented detergents.
Inner Cover: Do not get inner cushion wet as it will cause damage to the cotton batting and buckwheat hulls.
DO NOT get the cushion wet as buckwheat hulls will no longer function properly after being soaked with water. If buckwheat hulls do get wet & become damaged, they can be replaced with new hulls. *Buckwheat hulls can be purchased from your local grocer.
• Cocona technology utilizes recycled coconut shells that would have otherwise gone to landfills. Through a patented process, the coconut shells are converted into activated carbon particles which are then infused into the microfiber. The active carbon renews itself when washed and the benefits will endure or improve over the lifetime of the cover.
• Cotton batting is a natural material.
• Organic buckwheat hulls are a sustainable product because the hulls (aka the husks) are utilized after the harvesting of the buckwheat fruit that grows inside. These husks would otherwise go to waste
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.