The eQua Hot Yoga Towel is a super soft, double knit microfiber towel for the ultimate sweat management for high intensity yoga sessions.
Read All Reviews
A new addition to the eQua Collection, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel is a super soft, double knit microfiber towel for the ultimate sweat management. Designed for maximum absorption, it is the ideal accessory for any high intensity yoga session. When spread over the yoga mat, it forms a plush, sweat-trapping barrier and slip-resistant, hygienic foundation. For those that prefer to practice their yoga hot, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel will trap perspiration and keep your mat clean and dry.
• 0.9 kg; 67 cm x 183 cm
• Fits most yoga mats
• Ideal for Bikram, Vinyasa Flow, and Power Yoga
• Provides a dry and slip-resistant surface for high intensity yoga sessions
• Super soft on the skin
• Double-knit fabric with sheared loops creates a super-plush finish with superior traction
• "Split" microfiber technology for optimized moisture absorption, evaporation, and "wet-grip"
• Designed for maximum absorption of sweat to eliminate "puddling" on the yoga mat
• Fabric becomes slip-resistant when damp
• Survives countless washings
• For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page
To enhance the slip-resistant qualities of the fabric, spray with water to dampen before use.
To Wash: Machine wash on cold with like colors, wring out excess water, and hang or tumble dry on low.
Please note Manduka recommends washing eQua Towels before use.
The eQua microfiber fabric is a synthetic material, engineered for performance and durability, and is recyclable. We consider the product to be an eco-conscious choice, when the towel is used to its fullest potential. Its versatility eliminates the need for other fitness towels that wear out quickly. While the material will survive countless uses and washes, it can also be repurposed as a multi-functional cleaning cloth, if its life as a fitness accessory comes to an end. The packaging is made from 100% recycled PET material.
1 Customer Review
You won't know what ''absorb'' means until you practice hot or Bikram yoga on this towel. My mat is completely dry even after the most sweaty session.