Manduka’s peaceinpeaceout Meditation Collection contains thoughtfully designed products that are innovative yet practical for stillness, to go.
Stillness awaits you with your new peaceinpeaceout Travel Meditation Cushion. The innovative and comfortable design provides optimal hip support for seated meditations and poses when you are on-the-go.And, it can be customized with just the right amount of eco-friendly buckwheat hulls. With a quick-drying eQua Plus fabric outer cover and a travel-friendly handle, this cushion can help you find calm in the studio or on the road. You've just found the support you've been seeking all along. Enjoy.
• One size: 38.1 cm x 12.7 cm x 10.16 cm
• 0.8 kg
• Zipper access to the buckwheat hulls that fill the inner cushion allows for the removal or addition of buckwheat hulls depending on body type and desired support
• A lightweight & compact size for portability without any compromise to the durability or functionality of the cushion. The outside cover also has a handle for convenient carrying
• The outer cover is high quality,odor-resistant, and made from our ecofriendly Cocona eQua Plus fabric
• The cover is easily removable and machine washable
• Cover material is extremely soft to the touch and the cushion is soft & moldable to provide comfort for extended periods of time during seated meditation
• Buckwheat hulls are the husks of a fruit product, and therefore are not a grain or a wheat-related product. People with wheat allergies should not have a problem using this product.
• For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page.
Outer Cover: Machine wash on cold with like colors. Tumble dry on low recommended. Do not use dryer sheets or scented detergents.
• Inner cover can be washed & dried but remove all buckwheat hulls before washing/drying.
• Do not get filled inner cushion wet as it will cause damage to buckwheat hulls.
Do not get the cushion wet as buckwheat hulls will no longer function properly after being soaked with water. If buckwheat hulls do get wet & become damaged, they can be replaced with new hulls. *Buckwheat hulls can be purchased from your local grocer.
• Cocona technology utilizes recycled coconut shells that would have otherwise gone to landfills. Through a patented process, the coconut shells are converted into activated carbon particles which are then infused into the microfiber. The active carbon renews itself when washed and the benefits will endure or improve over the lifetime of the cover.
• Cotton batting is a natural material.
• Organic buckwheat hulls are a sustainable product because the hulls (aka the husks) are utilized after the harvesting of the buckwheat fruit that grows inside. These husks would otherwise go to waste
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.