With patented woven ridges, the Shama Yoga Rug is designed to provide superior grip and sweat absorption.
Hand woven in India from 100% natural cotton, the Shama Yoga Rug is designed to provide superior grip and sweat absorption. Patented woven ridges at both ends help prevent slipping, and serve as a reference for alignment during practice. Popular for Ashtanga, Hatha, Bikram and Power Yoga styles, the Shama Yoga Rug can be used alone or on top of any yoga mat for a slip-free practice.
• 1.5 kg; 205 cm x 68.5 cm
• 5 mm thick; woven ridges measure 1.5 mm
• Fits most yoga mats
• Exclusive, patented woven ridges (color = Thunder) for added grip and alignment reference
• Woven from 100% natural cotton and dyed using eco-friendly pigments
• Individually and sustainably handcrafted in India on a hand loom
• For best traction, dampen with water before use
To enhance the slip-resistant qualities of the fabric, spray with water to dampen before use.
To Wash: Machine wash on cold on a delicate cycle, wring out excess water, and hang to dry.
The Shama Yoga Rug is individually handcrafted in India from 100% natural cotton and eco-friendly pigments.
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.