Modeled after the original B.K.S. Iyengar design, the Cotton Yoga Strap comes with a strong, new-and-improved, easy to use buckle that provides the extra reach and secure hold needed to take a practice to the next level.
The design of the Cotton Yoga Strap is based on the original yoga strap developed in Pune, India by yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar. We have improved on the design of the buckle, which provides greater endurance and is easier to use. Available in two lengths - 244 cm (8') and 300 cm (10'), our straps are made of 100% unbleached cotton.
• 0.2 kg; 4.44 cm x 244 cm (244 cm Length); 4.44 cm x 300 cm (300 cm Length)
• Webbing strap is 2mm thick
• More durable buckle, made from metal
• Middle Buckle is removable when webbing is pushed to the side for easy washing
• Buckle has a square profile, allowing for more durability
• New wider strap (3.18 cm vs. 4.44 cm)
• Pliable cotton webbing makes the strap easy to grip even in the most challenging positions
• Based on the original strap design by B.K.S. Iyengar
• Made from unbleached cotton with a high tensile-strength weave
To Wash: Remove middle buckle by pushing webbing to the side. Machine wash on cold. Hang or tumble dry on low. Please note that the buckle may be left on- excessive washing may cause the hardware to begin to rust.
Strap is made from unbleached cotton, reducing the amount of chemicals and toxins released into the environment during the manufacturing process.
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.