The Daytripper is Manduka’s new top-loading mat carrier; an all-natural way to carry your mat simply and soulfully.
Manduka’s Journey On Collection is designed to give you the freedom to move through your daily life joyfully, mindfully, and with your yoga mat at hand, ready to practice. Whether you are traveling to the studio or taking your practice on the road, the Journey On collection is a new, inspired way to carry your belongings, your love of yoga, and your commitment to the planet, without sacrificing style or performance.
The Daytripper features a roomy, easy-to-reach external pocket that can also accommodate a towel, a chic synch cord for quick closing, and a comfortable adjustable shoulder strap. Simple, yet bold, fun, but oh-so practical, The Daytripper is a joyful way to take your yoga on the road,.
• One size: 27 cm. L x 68.8 cm. D
• Weight: 0.55 kg
• 1 Logo: Custom designed Manduka ‘stamp’ logo with Manduka frog patch
• Top Loading for easy mat retrieval
• Comfy, adjustable shoulder strap
• Crafted from strong natural linen
• Water proof liner for protection against wet garments
• Convenient external pocket allows for wet towel to be draped through and secured with the double zippers accelerating dry time.
• Small external pocket for storage of keys, wallet and other personal belongings
• Easy synch top pouch keeps contents secure in the main compartment
• Fits mats of all sizes
• From 5’2” to 6’4”, a person of any height can carry this bag comfortably! The adjustable shoulder strap allows everyone to choose the length that is just right for them.
• Attention to detail is everything. The poppy lining is a bright surprise, along with eye-catching cotton Poppy zipper pulls and antique brass hardware.
• Machine wash on gentle cycle or hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with gentle detergents
• Wash separately from other items
• Dry on a gentle cycle & remove while damp or hang dry
Natural linen is a renewable resource and a natural way to carry your mat to & from wherever you’re headed. There is very limited amount of wastage incurred during the production of linen as all parts of the flax plant can be utilized.
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.