Returns & Exchanges
Manduka is committed to providing the highest level of customer care. To ensure each customer is completely satisfied, we guarantee all Manduka products to be free of manufacturer defects and to perform to the highest quality standards.
Less than 30 days:
Manduka accepts returns or exchanges up to 30 days from the date of purchase for any merchandise purchased on Manduka.com. Manduka is unable to accept returns for items that have been altered or damaged after being received.
- Creases/Folds from improper handling and/or storing- it is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids
- Improper cleaning (i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine)
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Uneven color patterns or discoloration due to use
- Damage from outside elements/factors that puncture or deface the mat
More than 30 days:
If you experience a problem or are unsatisfied with the quality of a Manduka product, please click here.
How to make an exchange:
If you would like to open a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), you may:
- Visit your account
- Email email@example.com
- Call +126.96.36.199.70, and speak to a Customer Care Representative
Refunds will be issued to the original credit card used for purchase. Manduka is unable to refund Initial shipping fees and return shipping costs. There is a €10 restocking fee for all non-defective Manduka merchandise that is returned out of the original packaging.