-Sarai Harvey-Smith
London, UK

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Daniele Jarman

Daniele Jarman

Livingston, , NJ

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Tom Jaffe who sits on the board of Manduka gave me my Black Mat® PRO. After my first down dog it has been my only mat. Great for the environment and awesome for my practice! I live on it and sell it exclusively in my studio. Thanks Tom!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Exhale Yoga Studio LLC

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Daniele is The Owner and Director Of Exhale Yoga Studio LLC in Livingston NJ. Daniele comes from an extensive background in Health and Fitness. She was an owner of two large gymnastic facilities in Northern NJ before coming to find yoga her true love and passion in life. Her gymnastic background gives her a solid base to teach inversions to all her clients!! Daniele received her Yoga Certification from Sonic Yoga in New York City. At Sonic, she studied with Lauren Hanna and Jonathan Fields. Daniele has also studied with Shiva Rae, Twee Merrigam, Sean Corne, and many other influential yoga teachers of our time.

She teaches a variety of Yoga classes: children's yoga at the local public school in Livingston, Yoga for people suffering from addiction and mental illness at St Claires Hospital, and is the Yoga Teacher for Oasis in Paterson (a haven for women and children).